Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 FEBRUARY 2010

i don't know wad to post anymore
even the title
I'm brain dead
can't function anymore
over loaded

[no brain~ no more~] ( no love no more by JYP )

The form4 finally started
we did all sort of:
~~
1) weird and crazy stuff
2) flooding homework
3) crapping analogy for bio
4) assignment and projects
5) crapping pantun for civic
6) go-across-country around Titiwangsa
7) painful SEGAK
8) understanding physics ( gonna die )
9) understanding add math ( way to hell )
10) understanding chemistry ( take time to realise~ )
11) training our factorize skill for modern math ( my hand writing but with blank brain )
12) did few quiz for add math ( can't sleep neither eat well )
13) pressure from all the teacher ( teasing??!! us that our PMR result is such a rubbish )
14) tuition ( rushing in the speed of lightning ) ** even weekend **
15) still remember how Suke caught the bee and got stung by it ( Why did you do that? )

**morning school, evening tuition or stay back, night might have tuition or suffering with homework**

Well, of course as if i die also i will take my times on TVXQ and K-POP
take my times downloading concerts and event performance
checking K-POP news almost everyday
it will be annoying if i don't do these

AND NOW...
i just dropped my hard disk onto the floor
goshhh~
gahhhhh~

[Oh Why~~ ** Oh Why~ Get me back my hard disk please~ ] ( heart mind and soul by Tohoshinki )

all my file was well arranged...
it was like: Artist name [ song name ]
and i had categorise all my folder
SH******T
why am i so clumsy ==

The most important is my TVXQ ~~~
GRrrrrrrrrrrrr~!!!! Geram saya~!!
Picture + Videos + MVs + Concert + Songs

[God tell me little lie~
Please tell me little lie~
My hard disk wasn't not function~
long way to go~
long way to go~ DOWNLOAD ]
( Kiss, shita mama, Sayonara by Tohoshinki )

And now i can't hear this song anymore because i dropped my hard disk ==
Hopes Jen and Zen copied most of the stuff inside when i lend them my hard disk

[Baby Sky~
All the dreams and hopes made of JEN ZEN~]
( kiss the baby sky by Tohoshinki )

Haishhhh...
Sigh...
AM GONNA SUICIDE if the hard disk can't be fixed

[I want nobody nobody but hard disk x2
why don't you copy all my files?
now that i'm so head aching
can all my files comeback to my PC? ]
( nobody by Wonder Girls )

2 comments:

  1. I had a hard time breathing just because of too much laughing while reading this post........ so how's your hard disk??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time breathing just because of too much laughing while reading this post........ so how's your hard disk??

    ReplyDelete